Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Best Days Ever!

Hello, I'm back...  These last couple of days were awesome!  First we had Christmas I woke up at 4:30am and it was awesome because Santa visted and brought me a Paper Jamz guitar that plays real songs.  Also, I got to open presents from my family..I got a journal, pens, Captain Underpants books, a remote control monster truck, two itunes gift cards, money, clothes, DS game and case, headphones and Sing it for the Wii.  Yesterday was an awesome day, we all had dinner together and watched Big Fat Liar.  Big Fat Liar was funny.  I had lots of fun yesterday even though I didnt get to go to the pool. 

Today we visited some friends for brunch which is a mixture of lunch and breakfast.  Now I'm at my Ron, Sara and Ryan's house.  Well that's all for now. 

Hope you don't get the flu,

From, Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment