Monday, December 6, 2010

The short day

Yeehaw!  Howdy ya'll, so today I had a two hour delay for school and it was freezing outside!  We've had snow for 6 days straight.  I got on the bus to school and made some cool christmas crafts like a miltiplying gingerbread man and the color pencil I used smelled like gingerbread.  So yesterday I decorated our Christmas tree, its was fun there were lots of cool ornaments from every Christmas with my family.  Even ones from when I was a baby like my first ornament from when I was a baby.  Guess what?  There are 3 presents under the tree I asked my mom if I could open one and she said I had to wait until Christmas. Boring!  When I got home I did my homework it was a math worksheet and a family activity to decorate a Christmas tree with things around the house.  Then I played video games and ate dinner.  I went to take a shower and I saw a spider!  I screamed for my parents because I wanted to keep it for a pet but it went down the drain before they came up.

 It was a fun day!

Hope you dont get the flu,

From, Cole

1 comment:

  1. Cole,
    Do you think you could post a picture of your beautiful Christmas tree? Grandpa and I would love to see how pretty it is.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete