Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The awesome day at school

Howdy y'all, today was a awesome day! Today I learned regrouping with subtraction but before I can tell you that story I have to tell the first part of my day. It was hard to get ready for the bus because I woke up late again and it was snowing!  p.s what is a G6?  There is a song that says G6 and we dont know what it means.  My morning work was fun I worked in my reading work books and I also read then I went to lunch and recess, I went to music class and then I came home.  I did my homework which was math and a spelling assignment where I had to write a holiday story using 10 of my spelling words.

Hope you dont get the flu,

From, Cole

2 comments:

  1. Cole,
    I hope you have another awesome day at school.
    Love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. A G6 is a type of jet! I hope you have another awesome day at school too!
    Love you Cole!
    Auntie Kelly

    ReplyDelete