Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's been a while

Hello friends,

7 days until Christmas!  I am so excited.  I went shopping at my school for my family, one day they had a shop for me to buy some cool presents for my brother, Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa.  It's very fun to buy people presents. 

Today was a very special day because I got spend it with my family, I watched Harry and the Hendersons and made some more comics.  I want to sell them someday and give the money I make to the poor.  My Mom says I can be anything I want to be and if I wanted I could be a famous comic book writer someday I can.

My little brother got a new Turtle for Christmas, his name is Sammy.  We are going to Michigan for Christmas so we got to open some presents early, my Mom and Dad said they would save space in the car.

Last week I got the most AR (Accelerated Reading) reading points for my class so I was able to pick a prize from the big prize jar.  My prize is a lion I named him Roar he is very soft and cuddly.  My mom said I am so smart and she was very proud of me.  I also won a bracelet that says "you are awesome". 

I am so happy I get to see my whole family next week, Santa is coming too.  I hope he likes the letter I wrote him. 

Hope you don't get the flu,

From, Cole

2 comments:

  1. Cole,
    Grandpa and I are so excited to see you and your family that we can hardly sleep.
    Hopefully Muskegon will have enough snow so we can all go sledding. If we can't go sledding, we can always go for a hike.
    Hurry and get here!
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coley,

    Your Mom is absolutely right. You (and your brother) can be whatever you want. And I can't wait to see what you choose.

    Keep up the great bloggin'!

    Love, Uncle Corey

    ReplyDelete