Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Welcome 2011

Hi there, happy New Year!  I had a great new year's last night I stayed up until 1:30am I stayed up for the countdown and so that I could play with my friends that came over.  We had 15 people over to our house to celebrate new years with us.  It was fun, we had snacks, drinks and a new years pretzel. 

Today was a cool day because my friend came over with his family for brunch.  My mom made circus shaped waffles, casserole, begals it was good.  I exchanged my ipad for an ipod touch and watched Toy Story 3 on my ipod touch thanks to my Mom and Dad.  The first time I watched it in the theatre it made me cry.  The part where Andy leaves his toys with Bonnie was sad.  Then, I played a little bit of Angry Birds it is a fun game.

That's all for now.

Hope you don't get the flu,

From, Cole

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cole!

    It's Nina, I am a friend of your Uncle Corey's and I met you on Christmas Eve- we tracked Santa together!

    Love your new blog post(s)! Question: What is a New Year's pretzel???

    Happy New Year, Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A New Year's Pretzel is a Pittsbugh tradition. It's a giant pretzel that is about as big as a cake and tastes like a donut and has frosting. It's supposed to be good luck for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete