Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A cool day back at school

Hi web friends, Today was a school day and it was raining hard, I'm lucky that I can wait on my front porch for the bus so I didn't get too wet.  Today I learned how to write cursive and my teacher spelled supercalifragilisticexpialidocious because a boy in my class said there was an ow in that word and my teacher wanted to show him it didn't have an ow.  We practiced mental math with means we do math equations in our head and don't work them out on paper.  I went to lunch and had a corn dog, when I told my mom she said "that's not very healthy" I told her it was better than french fries.  I had recess inside so I read a book.  Then I went to gym class and we did stations and tag.  After that I worked on my project during class.  When I came home it was still raining, I hope its sunny tomorrow.  For homework I had a math worksheet and reading a short book about the mayflower.  My dad rented the Sorcerer's Apprentice and it was awesome.
Hope you don't get the flu.

From, Cole

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cole,
    I am glad you had a cool day at school yesterday. Today it is snowing in Michigan.

    I love reading your blog. I feel like I am talking to you every day.

    Love,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coley, you are such a smart boy and talented writer, I am so proud of you! I love you mucho mucho.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cole, we love your blog. It is so fun to hear about your day. My Mom put it on her Facebook for her friends to read. Can't wait to see you soon. Love, Ashley

    ReplyDelete