Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cole's awesomer day

Hi readers, My day was super cool, for lunch I ate Japaneses food I had crunchy noodles, wonton soup and noodles.  My little brother accidentally hit a friend and gave him a bloody lip. Plus I got to watch a movie called 13 Going on 30 and a TV show called Sponge Bob Square Pants and now I am watching a movie called Home Alone 3.

Also, my fortune today "a good laugh and a good cry both cleanse the mind" when I read it to my Mom she said "what the heck is that supposed to mean?"

Hope you don't get the flu

From, Cole.

2 comments:

  1. Gradma and Grandpa if you are reading this I miss you and love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole,
    You are the best! We will see you on Christmas Eve but until then, we will read your blog everyday.
    Happy writing.
    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete