Monday, November 29, 2010

Just a day

Hello everybody, so I lost my tooth last night I tried to wiggle it out but it wouldn't budge so my dad had to pull it out with floss.  At first I was scared but my mom told me to be brave.  It hurt a little, the tooth fairy forgot to take my tooth but left me 5 bucks under my pillow so tonight I am going to do it again. Today I went grocery shopping and I went to the mall for lunch, I also took a nap.  I went to the book store and I got a captain underpants and the wrath of the wicked wedgie woman book, then I went home and watched TV and now I am watching a movie. Tomorrow is a day back at school and I am glad because I get to see my friends.

Hope you don't get the flu.

From, Cole

4 comments:

  1. Good news about your tooth! I'm glad it came out. I'm glad the tooth fairy left you $5 even though she forgot to take the tooth. What are you going to do with the money?

    Keep up the good work on your blog. I love it!

    P.S. - Sofia says hi.

    Love,
    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Cole! Boy the Tooth Fairy is generous. Must be because you are a pretty good boy. Good job!

    Love the blog. You're a great writer.

    We love you. Uncle Steve, Auntie Jo, Andrew and Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Nancy, I am going to save my tooth fairy money so I can save up for a good college. Tell Sofia that I love her.

    Aunty Jo, Thank you for your generous words and I hope the tooth fairy comes and visits Andrew and Ashley.

    Love, Cole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear that Santa found you and your brother at Grandma and Grandpa's house, he is so smart. Hope you have a blast with your whole family and get a chance to play in the snow by the big lake. It was so nice to see you guys, Love, Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete