Monday, January 3, 2011

School Starts Again

Good day friends, it was my first day back from vacation and it was good.  I had my usual morning work my teacher thought we had a workbook page to do but we'd already done it.  I did grammer, wrote in my journal and then had lunch and recess.  During art class I told my art teacher about my blog and ipod touch and she asked me if she could look it up at school and I said I think so, she looked it up on her computer and she thought it was great!  Then some of my classmates asked to know the name of my blog so I shared it with them and I was so excited for my friends to look at my blog.

I was talking to my Unlce Corey tonight and took a funny picture with my new ipod I said I was going to post it.  Here it is.

photo.PNG

Hope you don't get the flu.  From, Cole

1 comment:

  1. Cole,
    I love your blog too. Please keep writing because I check it every morning. I feel like I get to see you and talk with you on the days you write in your blog.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete