Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Book

Hey guys I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm still alive for your info still write story anyway here is a book I'm writing any way enjoy
 
The Mystery Of Power
By Cole Michael Lambert
Sebastian
I woke up, my head woozy, “ugh” I groan. “What did I  do last night?” It was then I realized, “man, it’s Monday, school today”. After about 10 minutes I get up and get ready for another lethal day of high school. I get on the bus, look out the window then… “BAM!  That’s all I remember, it all starts coming back to me. The window, the car, I sit up.  Pain explodes through my body. “hnnnnnnggggg” I look at the back of my hand and begin to cry. I must have broken my neck, my back, my arms and legs. I’m a freak an exo-skeleton freak.Then as if all of this wasn’t enough, I feel something or someone in my head.  I’m going crazy. I can’t resist the urge... “hello?” then I hear a response “ who the hell is this?! Get out of my head!”  I stop talking, I strangely now have a pinpoint in my head I make a mental note to visit sometime it’s all coming so fast that I have trouble rendering it all … I look at how long I’ve been in here. a week “oh god I have a lot of homework” . There’s a knock on the door, it must be my mom.  “come in” she walks in and immediately starts hitting me with a load of questions “are you okay?” “should we sue that bus driver!” “do you KNOW how much homework you have?” “no, no, yes” “Well, then how much?”,“a lot!” she leaves, the nurse comes in. and I ask her “when do I get to go home?” “tomorrow” is her response. This feels like only the beginning.

Any way hoped you enjoyed hope you don't get the flu

-from Cole


  

No comments:

Post a Comment