Friday, January 9, 2015

Chapter 2

Here is Chapter 2




Chapter 2                                                            

                                                                                                                                                            Teresa





It all started at my dad's funeral it was the "afterparty" then I hear "Hello?” I think I’m going crazy with grief but just in case “ I scream in my head “who the hell is this?! Get out of my head!” I panic and I think... I think I have to clear my head I’ll go to the port my favorite place “when I grow up” I used to think “I want to buy a boat” I just always feel so at peace there I tell my mom I’m going out she tries to object but I leave anyway I stare at the boat that has been there for a month and i see the blackish blondish with a tint of silver hair boy with beautiful blue eyes “hi” he shouts “hey” I yell back “wanna see my ship”, he yells in a little kid voice “cut the voice and sure” he yells “come aboard me hearties” “never mind I like the other voice”, he laughs if you're wondering why we act so friendly we’ve been talking for awhile this isn't the first time i’ve been aboard his boat before strangely he is my best friend cause everyone thinks i’m weird sebatian is the same way,we talk awhile then he tells me about is back,mind ordeal the he does the weirdest thing “it’s you” then I realized what he was talking about “you”.


any way type you later
From Cole

1 comment: