Monday, July 15, 2013

My Three Part Series of the Crasiest Story Ever Part 1

Hey viewers I know I have not written in my blog for awhile but this will be one of the best story's ever it is called The Crazy Psycho Principal [ principals please take no offense] here it goes. Once upon a really really fake time ago. There was a principal who was very evil who used learning for evil. Once he made a new holiday for every day called no recess forever. One day the principal was SO tired of doing evil that he said'' oh my gosh i do so much for these kids i even make them have no lunch i love my job but I'm SO tired.'' So then something finally snapped in  his head then it got crazy. He ran out to the lunch room it was his least favorite day everyone eat lunch day he was so crazy that he screamed arrrrrrglart then he threw his tie at a girl who was eating a burger then she said ''Ugg you got your tie all over my burger.'' Then he threw his shirt at the girls teacher then she said '' Omg you just got your shirt all over my teacher!! GET HIM!!!!!!'' So they all ran after him until he reached the play ground. To be continued...
Hope you guys enjoyed that blog post more coming soon
love Cole who is boss

3 comments: