Friday, January 18, 2013

My new Style

Hey viwers I'm writing a story so funny you will cry yourself silly hope you like it. Once upon a time there was a dude named Derek [anyone named Derek I'm making this up so don't take offence cause I'm not talking about you] he was fat,smelly,and ugly he was an everything repellent especially girl repellent. All the dudes felt bad for him but were deathly afraid of him.But they were not afraid of his size or ugliness but of his burps and smells he has three levels of burps level 1 is knock out level 2 is killer level 3 is worse than death. He got his second power by someone making him so mad he died his last words were "don't make him mad and if you do beware the smell" later he learned to control it so he can blow at any moment and he has a after smell like a little stench that can also kill. One day the dudes did something really nice they found a girl just like Derek and sent her over. Later they met Derek just got done letting out his stink so when they met she died instantly yet she still rejected him she rejected him just before he died and he didn't even ask her out.
Did you like it tell me viwers post me a coment me if you like it.
Type you later.
From Cole.

2 comments:

  1. You're right, Coley. I did cry myself silly. Great story!

    Love yer face!

    Uncle Corey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cole,
    I loved your silly story. Please keep the stories coming so Grandpa and I have something fun to read.
    Love,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete